Dear OGMS Panther Families,
Thank you for everything you are doing to make this a truly wonderful year for our children at OGMS! We’ve loved seeing you at our Dine Out at Sauce, cyber-security parent education evening, and FFO meetings. Your support and time truly make a difference for our students at OGMS.
Here’s a round-up of upcoming events that you want to know about:
- Tuesday, May 22- 8th-grade promotion and dance.
Spring is always a busy time of year – and we need your help!
- 8th-grade promotion donations – As per past years, we’re asking for donations to offset the cost of the many promotion activities. The amount this year is $15 per 8th grader. Please go to In Touch from the OGMS website, stop by the office, or send in cash or a check with your student for them to take into the office.
- Book fair – The theme is funny animals and we need your help to make it Purrfect! We are adding a teacher preview on Friday before the fair begins and a Family Event on Thursday. Please volunteer your time!
We’re far short of our Panther Pride goal. Come on Panther families, we know we can do
this! We truly value every donation of every dollar amount, and we commit to putting your donations
to work right here at OGMS for the benefit of your students. Recent FFO-funded donations:
- A new garden, designed and constructed by OGMS students and aligned with the science core curriculum
- Extra choir and band shirts, PE supplies, and art supplies
- New books for the library, with titles selected by a student-led committee
To make your donation today, please donate online at SquareUp or donate by check in the front office.
It truly takes a village to raise our OGMS Panthers. Thank you for being part of our village.
OGMS FFO President
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Text or call me at 520-305- 0678